Function & Room Hire
Situated in the middle of the country the Melbourne View¬†Hotel is ideally situated for conferences, meetings and short courses.¬†We can provide accommodation, buffet lunches, non alcoholic and¬†alcoholic refreshments.
Why hold your meeting, conference or course here?
- You will have the exclusive use of the hotel during the day.
- We can accommodate up to 40 people.
- Coffee/tea and lunch are served in our comfortable lounge bar offering a change of scenery and a chance to relax. Our bar terrace is beautiful in the summer.
- Our conference room is well equipped, comfortable and air conditioned.
- We have plenty of parking.
- Our remote location offers a secure and pleasant environment.
- We have wireless internet access included free of charge. Wired connections are available.
We are located 5 miles west of junction 23a/24 of the M1, 2.5 miles from East Midlands Airport and 0.5 mile from Donington Park race circuit and Exhibition Centre. Our rooms
cater for both business and¬†leisure travelers. We have 13 hotel rooms, a restaurant, licensed bar and business facilities and can therefore provide your delegates with their requirements. The views from the hotel are stunning and there are many lawns to enjoy a stroll on if the weather is fine.
The room can be laid out in several standard styles or to your specific requirements. The photographs below show some of the styles current customers have used. Click here for suggested floor plan options.
View rear of room set up in a “U” shaped board room style for 14 people. Click here for suggested layout options.
View from the presenters perspective in school room style. Click here for suggested layout options.
View from the delegates perspective in school room style. Click here for suggested layout options.
Room set up in a “U” shaped board room style for 11 people with a large projector table. Click here for suggested layout options.
Our conference facilities are suited to meetings of up to 16 people in boardroom style or up to 10 people schoolroom style . We can provide conference
facilities from 9:00am to 5.00pm. Coffee and tea can be served in our lounge from 8:30am. A freshly prepared buffet lunch can be provided and served in the comfortable surroundings of our bar/lounge. Buffet options start at ¬£6.00 per head.
To confirm your booking we will require a non refundable deposit.
Our prices are very¬†competitive. We offer:
- A warm friendly atmosphere.
- Air conditioned comfort.
- Room size 6.05m x 4.74m (19’4″ x 15′)
- Privacy and peace in a secluded country setting.
- Free always on wireless Internet access in all areas. Wired (RJ45) access is available in the conference room for an extra ¬£10 per day.
- Excellent business facilities.
- On site technology expertise.
- Flip chart easel / white board is included in the standard rate, A1 pads are ¬£8 each.
- High quality tilting Nobo 150cm x 150cm projection screen is ¬£10 per day.
- Very comfortable seating and a flexible table layout.
- We can arrange the hire of OHP’s¬†and LCD projectors with sufficient notice.
- Superb lunch prepared to your requirements.
- Tea and coffee or drinks from the bar are available as required.
- Licensed bar.
- Onsite parking for up to 40 cars.
- A covered secure 53′ x 34′ barn should it be required (hire price on application).
All prices exclude VAT